Welcome and thanks for visiting my website. After a long sleep it is in the process of being kissed awake – some pages work fine, but the prince is still struggling with some thorny issues. Please bear with us.
- Fascinating new course on offer:
I am excited to be able to invite you to join a newly developed
Integrated Postgraduate Training Course for
teachers and practitioners of QiGong and Shiatsu
After over 35 years of involvement with TaiJi, QiGong, Chinese Medicine and Shiatsu – as learner, patient, practitioner and teacher – I felt the time had come to weave it all together and present it in its wider context.
The course’s main objectives are:
- to bring teachers and therapists together to learn as they share their knowledge, skill and experience
- to deepen and broaden our understanding of Classical Chinese Medicine (CCM), its terminology and underlying philosophy
- to explore how the paradigms and methodologies of East and West can be joined together to create the ground on which we build, with confidence, ease and expertise, “techniques of the Way” that reflect our own DaoShu 道 術.
If you have experience in any other modalities based on Chinese Medicine, you too are welcome to apply.
Introduction Weekend in Feb 2022 – first month of the year of the Tiger.
The course is scheduled to start in March 2022, running till early 2023.
For more information go to DaoShuPostGradCourse
- Professional Shiatsu Training Course:
The Shiatsu College Hastings’ Professional Shiatsu Practitioner training, certified at Level 4, is up and running. On 18/19 September we enjoyed our first weekend. Latecomers can still register. Catch-up tutorials are available.
PhD, MA Sport science and PE, CertEd, FwSS, Teacher and Course developer Shiatsu College UK, Hastings branch