Train as a professional Shiatsu Practitioner at Diploma level with the Shiatsu College UK
This training is accredited by LASER learning at level 4. The accreditation fees are included in the cost of your course.
Basic facts of the training:
- Open to complete beginners
- Train to become a professional Shiatsu Practitioner
- Part-time, weekend study for 3 years
- Includes participation in Shiatsu College Residential during Year 3
- Creative and flexible approach to assignments
- Direct Entry into Year 2 is possible via Accredited Prior Learning (APL)
You will receive an in-depth training in Zen Shiatsu, supported by its underlying foundations in Chinese Medicine – including the location and use of Acupressure Points.
The training includes an online Holistic Anatomy course plus study of the physiology and pathology of the body/mind, from both Eastern and Western perspectives.
These studies will be informed by recent developments in understanding, for example of the liquid crystal structure of connective tissue and its relevance to healing touch.
For more information about the College’s Shiatsu Practitioner Training see here >>>